KMJR.World is looking for a positive and passionate candidate to join our team at the manager level. The ideal candidate has at least 4 – 6 years of fashion PR experience and strong people management skills.
· Support a diverse client portfolio and manage day-to-day client needs
· Support development and implementation of communications strategies, together with senior team
· Coordinate all public relations activities, such as pitching to fashion and lifestyle publications
· Research media lists, put forth ideas and manage pitch grids
· Oversee all press requests with the help of the Assistant
· Work closely with publications to gain major editorial exposure, and pitch feature stories
· Maintain relationships with editors and stylists to improve brand awareness
· Support planning and execution of client events and Lead all aspects of organization of an entire runway show: seating, interview requests, photographers’ confirmations
· Oversee influencer campaigns, such as giftings or seedings
· Maintain knowledge of current news, cultural climate, thought leaders and entertainment industry key players
· Ensure regular monthly reporting and project recaps for review of each project and related ROI
· Nimble and solution-oriented team member. who is timely both with deadlines and day-to-day
· Ability to multitask across multiple projects and clients simultaneously
· Relationships and interest in expanding relationships across fashion, art, music and as well, as lifestyle and luxury media
· Global perspective and approach to strategy and media, beyond North America
· Detailed oriented, well organized, self-starter with 4-6 years experience
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line PR Manager.
Founded by Savannah Engel in 2017, SEPR is a boutique PR, VIP and Events Agency based in New York City. The PR Manager / Senior PR Manager must have a minimum of 4+ years fashion PR and Celeb/VIP experience.
All candidates must be highly motivated, strong relationships and have at least 1-2 years of relevant PR experience.
Communité, an integrated communications agency based in New York and specializing in fashion and beauty, is seeking a mid-level PR Manager.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3-4 years of Public Relations agency experience in the fashion industry, with a proven track record of feature story, business story & market placement coverage.